Animation is a fantastic way to explain difficult topics in a fun and engaging way. For that reason, they are commonly used in marketing material as part of an Animated Explainer Video Maker. But what is The Cost of an Animation Explainer Video
It can be difficult to determine which Animated Video Production Agency is the best for you. There are quite a few that have been around for a while and have origins in different parts of the world. Yet, some of them date back to around 2010 and developed in Europe, America, and even Asia. The animation industry is growing rapidly as well as there being an abundance of it in the market. We’ve researched a few Animated Explainer Video Company and created a short list that details what they will cost to work with them.
we will not get into any detail because the list is too long and we want to keep this short with only 2 of the must trusted ones in the industry
explain ninja is one of the most reputed companies in animations with its origins in Poland, they have even won awards for their work. According to them: The explainer video costs range from 5000 USD to 35 000 USD, depending on the range of factors. They usually include the animation style, the studio, and the country of production
wyzowl was there since 2011! yes, it’s a long time, they claim they have more than 3000+ videos made in these years making them one of the old guys in this craft, although they didn’t give a straight answer to what they charge they made a survey explaining how much a video cost in different companies. they say the average price charged for a 60-second 2d video was7,929$ with an average turnaround time of 38.5 days, in this survey the lowest price was 700$ and the highest was 70.000$!!
if you check clutch which is an online platform for getting valuable feedback about IT or online service companies. It works as an intermediary between customers and brands that offer services,you will see a list of Top Explainer Video Companies and average price the companies charged was 5000$ with a start point of 1000$
What you should know about The Cost of an Animation Explainer Video
As you probably know, the cost of an animation explainer video can vary greatly. The price depends on a number of factors, including the length of the video, the quality of the animation, and the complexity of the script.
To get an idea of how much your project might cost, we’ve put together a list of variables that will affect the price:
Length of video: The longer the video, the more it will cost. This is because animators charge by the minute, so a 2-minute video will cost less than a 5-minute video.
Quality of animation: If you want high-quality, professional animation, you’ll have to pay more. If you’re on a budget, you may be able to get away with lower-quality animation.
Complexity of script: A complex script with many characters and intricate action will be more expensive to animate than a simple script with just a few characters.
Types of Animation Explainer Videos
There are three types of animation explainer videos: whiteboard, 2D, and 3D. Whiteboard animation is the most popular and affordable type of video. It’s perfect for short, attention-grabbing videos that explain complex concepts in a simple way. 2D animation is more expensive and time-consuming than whiteboard animation, but it can be used to create more detailed and lifelike videos. 3D animation is the most expensive and difficult to produce type of video, but it can create truly stunning visuals that will capture your audience’s attention.
Use Cases for Explainer Videos
There are endless use cases for explainer videos. They can be used to increase brand awareness, drive website traffic, generate leads, or even close sales. However, the most common use case for explainer videos is to educate potential customers about a complex product or service.
In today’s competitive marketplace, it’s more important than ever to ensure that your target audience understands your offering. An explainer video can help simplify complex concepts and make them more relatable. As a result, viewers are more likely to remember your message and take action.
Here are some common use cases for explainer videos:
- Increase brand awareness: A well-crafted explainer video can introduce viewers to your brand in a creative and engaging way. If you want to increase brand awareness for your business, an Explainer Video Agency USA is a great place to start.
- Drive website traffic: Include an explainer video on your website homepage or landing page to grab attention and drive traffic. You can also promote your video on social media and other channels to amplify its reach.
- Generate leads: Use an explainer video as a lead generation tool by adding a call-to-action at the end of the video. This could be something like “Sign up for our newsletter” or “Get a free consultation.”
- Close sales: In some cases, an explainer video can be used as a selling tool. For example, if you’re selling
Delivery Methods for Animation Explainers
Animation explainers can be delivered in a number of ways, each with its own set of pros and cons. Here are some of the most popular delivery methods for animation explainers:
- Voice-over: Voice-over is perhaps the most popular method for delivering animation explainers. It’s relatively easy to do and can be quite effective in getting your message across. However, it can also be quite expensive, as you’ll need to hire a professional voice actor to do the job properly. Additionally, voice-over can sometimes sound unnatural or forced, which may turn off some viewers.
- Text on screen: Another popular option is to simply have text on screen throughout the video. This can be a cost-effective solution, as you won’t need to hire a voice actor. However, it can be difficult to make the text look good and still be legible, particularly if your video is on the longer side. Additionally, viewers may find this approach too dry or boring.
- Animated characters: Using animated characters is another great way to deliver an animation explainer video. Animated Video Ads Services can help to add some personality and life to your video, making it more engaging for viewers. However, it’s important to make sure that your characters are well-designed and that their movements are fluid and realistic – otherwise they may come across as cheap or cartoony. Additionally, using animated characters generally requires more work than other methods (and thus will likely cost
Creating an Animated Explainer Video for your business is a great way to engage potential customers and promote your products or services. However, it’s important to keep in mind that these videos can be costly to produce. In order to get the most bang for your buck, be sure to work with a company that matches you and consider all of the factors that will affect the final cost of your video. With careful planning and a little bit of research, you can create a Business Animation Video Maker that is both high quality and affordable. If you wanted to talk and check our unbeatable prices get consultation here.